Reliable, friendly and helpful 24 hour trained response and reaction officers, prepared to handle all types of environments, including residential (both occupied and vacant), commercial, shopping centres, schools and building sites.
- Working together as a team, and to ensure client satisfaction, we provide response within a 5km radius from our head office in Ferndale Randburg
- Constant liaison with client by management, on-site risk assessment to assist Response Officers in performing duties most effectively.
- Clients needs and requests, are handled with the utmost care and are followed through
Value Added Service
Response & Reaction
- The Response Officer has access to a Panic Unit linked via Radio Transmitter to our Control Centre.
- The managers respond with back up to an emergency.
- Cellular phones are provided to our officers.
Response & Reaction and monitoring of Alarm systems is included in our business offering. We have an equipped control room with the latest in technology to enable us to receive a multitude of alarm signals from client alarms.
These options will include but not limited to:
- Medical Emergency
- AC Loss
- AC Restore
- Low Battery
We are able to transmit any, or all, alarm signals to relevant clients, via SMS or telegram. This affords our clients early notification on alarm signals transmitted by their own alarms. The same sms that is sent to a client will also be sent to the Armed Response vehicle. This would entail that the vehicle would also know about the activation before he is even contacted by the control room. All vehicles will be equipped with satellite tracking and a GPS. All clients will be pre-loaded on the GPS to ensure a quick as possible response time. With GPRS technology we can further provide any potential or existing customer to monitor and control his own alarm system, even when you are not on the premises. Our control room is further equipped with back-up power in terms of UPS’s and a back-up generator.